Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library. Chinook Arch member libraries have varying membership fees, and set their own loan periods, renewal limits, and overdue fines for library materials.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Granum Public Library – Membership Rates, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Annual Membership Rates
- Adult - $20
- Family - $20
- Juvenile - Free
- Print materials: loaned for 3 weeks, with two renewals
- DVDs and videotapes: due the Tuesday following checkout, with two renewals
Charges for Overdue Items
- Children’s books and audio materials: $0.10 per item, per day, to a maximum of $10
- Adult’s books and audio materials: $0.25 per item, per day, to a maximum of $10
- DVDs and videotapes: $1.00 per item, per day, to a maximum of $10